Thursday, August 5, 2010

中华民族园

Alright, busting out one more since I know I'm not going to touch my blog this weekend. Luckily it's mostly pictures.

This past Saturday I went with my 中国家庭 zhongguo jiating (Chinese family) and another HBA student to the Chinese Ethnic Culture Park, sometimes called the China Nationalities Museum (locally known as 中华民族园 zhonghua minzu yuan). It was definitely interesting and informative, but I think more could be done with it. It's just one of those under-appreciated treasures in Beijing; much of the time it felt like we were the only ones in the park.


I can't for the life of me remember the names of the 40+ ethnic minorities we saw, but here, I've got lots of pictures to make up for it.





































1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. This topic doesn't get enough coverage. On your previous blog, I think I like this question the best:

    "How can you tell if someone's stupid?"

    Seems easy at first but can be a bit tricky to answer... LOL

    ReplyDelete