Saturday, October 2, 2010

That's Right, I'm Published

...kind of... to a highly select group of individuals in which you, dear reader, are about to be included.

During the course of my trip to Xinjiang, I ended up grabbing the job of editor of our program's weekly newsletter, The Beida Bulldog. Every week I publish a brief few pages of interesting tidbits to share with the 20-odd people associated with our program. I'll be adding the newsletters, small as they are, to a separate tab on this blog. I'll also be adding a few errant thoughts that might not have made it into the newsletter, but are no less relevant to our daily lives here at Peking University.

If you decide to take a look, I hope you enjoy what you see of our program. I'm not as diligent about formatting as I should be, so please excuse a few errors here and there. Of course I'll welcome any feedback. And to any potential enrollees in the Yale-PKU Program, feel free to email me with questions about the program.

Now let's see if I can 1. figure out how to add a tab and 2. see if the PDF of the newsletters will upload.

P.S. I was getting a little tired of the black background; fall just seems so much more cheerful. And honestly, I think the new blog pattern is easier on the eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Stop making this so hard!!! Stop blogging, get sick or something!!

    ReplyDelete