Tuesday, November 30, 2010

서울: SO MUCH FOOD

As my first of many posts on Seoul,
I present one of the most amazing food experiences of my life
(for those of you very familiar with this food, I apologize for the basic descriptions):


bulgogi - basically sliced beef in broth 
(definite winner)

dried fish and squid legs in the background
(didn't dare try)

OMG KOREAN TACOS
(soooo good)


bulgogi - better restaurant, better bulgogi
(my new favorite food)

me happily eating the bulgogi

bibimbap - a bunch of veggies and rice
(very, very korean)

Japanese noodles


french fries of every flavor!!!
(excellent 2 AM snack)

freshly-made toffee
(literally, they make it in front of you)

rice balls --> rice ball krispies

Hypnotiq something-something
(very yummy strawberry drink)

bananas+walnuts+pecans+pancakes+ICE CREAM = bliss
(best brunch ever)

Korean BBQ - pork strips
(excellent)

Korean BBQ - chicken cuts
(also excellent)

pounding rice into rice goo
(what is he yelling??)

making and frying rolls of fish paste
(not a fan)

STREET FOOD
(if I ever return to Seoul, this is Priority #1)

Verdict: Seoul is home to some of the most amazing food ever. EVER.

1 comment:

  1. Korean food for the win! =)

    Also, your Thanksgiving meal looked great. So glad that program did that...

    ReplyDelete