Monday, August 13, 2012

From North to South

To my loyal followers (and any new friends!):

Sorry for leaving everyone in suspense, but I didn't want to make an announcement until all the loose ends were tied. Now that the absolutely final confirmation has arrived, I can tell you all that I will be spending the next academic year at Nanjing University in Nanjing, China.

Nanjing University


Nanjing, China
During this upcoming year, I will be studying Chinese Language & Literature at Nanjing University on a Chinese Government Scholarship. That means I'll be taking Chinese language classes all day, every day. I'll also be able to check out my future home, since at the end of the year I will be taking up my deferred admission to the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, and will be completing my master's degree in international studies at the Hopkins-Nanjing Center

I'll be sure to post more in the upcoming days, but I'm glad to finally be able to share my plans. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment